All Jobs are Careers at Lee Building Maintenance
We offer a variety of service-related positions, including solutions technicians, floor technicians, and general maintenance. Lee Building Maintenance cares about your success both professionally and personally.
- We provide training so that you learn new job skills and take pride in the quality service you’re giving to clients.
- You’ll look like the trained professional you are when you wear a Lee Building Maintenance uniform.
- For your health and safety, we will train you on how to use the chemicals provided, as well as how to use the equipment efficiently and effectively.
Our positions are part-time and are ideal for people who:
- Have full-time employment and would like to work between 10-20 additional hours per week.
- Seniors who are looking to stay active.
- Those looking for a career change or who are interested in the janitorial industry.
- People who love to clean!
Our internal training program focuses on teaching you the skills and processes that have helped many of our employees starting out as a solutions technician, floor technician, or general maintenance grow into various management roles in the company.
To inquire about great cleaning jobs: